In Germany, classes always start 15 minutes later than they are announced for (so actually they start on time, just 15 minutes late... you get it). Here classes start "on time" at 9 in the morning. Well, at least I was on time, and so were the other students. But no prof showed up until about 9.25. Not a big surprise, we're in southern Italy, come on.... Then, as in every classroom in this world, the beamer didn't work. Until we finally had everything working and the prof talking, it was about 9.45. Almost half of the lesson was over before we had even started to hear anything about surgery.
So then I listened to Italian talk about medical issues until 2 p.m.... very tiring, and I didn't always understand everything. But I'll keep going there and hope that one day, I will finally understand everything and be able to talk about medicine in Italian.
Let's see how tomorrow works out: Emergency medicine, prenatale medicine, and emergency surgery are waiting for me... (doesn't sound all that interesting to me... but, you know...).
I am already looking forward to Friday: Psychiatry and "mental hygiene" for three hours.
2009/10/05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment