I'm afraid I'm writing a bunch of nonsense now, but life isn't always exciting... I've been in Bari for 5 weeks now and normal everyday routine is starting to get a hold of me...
News: Today some special classes were supposed to start, and I was very much looking forward to them - practical stuff in groups of 5 students, actually in the hospital and not in the lecture hall. But, we're in Italy, so it was no big surprise that these courses were postponed and are now supposed to start next week.
When I came to lectures today, I was expecting our psychiatry professor, instead there was another lady who I'd never seen before. It turned out that some witty university employee had had the brilliant idea of changing our complete schedule this weekend, and noone knew about this.
Well, at least I'm not the only pinhead here who never gets any information before it's too late. When I return to Germany one day, I'll be a much calmer person. I don't think anything will be able to possibly upset me after a year in this chaos-country. (You might think now "Poor girl, she needs to come back home...", but hey, this is fun - imagine living in a place where nothing works... then you don't have to work either! Perfect, isn't it?).
On a less funny note, I'm getting serious about my workout plan. Of course, my running partner wasn't very reliable (he's Italian, what can I say...), so I needed to find some plan of my own. Let's just say that I'll be a completely different person in four weeks if I stick to my workout plan (and I will stick to it). If you're interested in seeing me running around like a horse in a circus in Bari's only "park" (more like a playground), come by and visit.
Today was a warm day. Wore only a t-shirt at lunchtime, at night it's quite cool and there's a strong wind coming from the sea.
Ok - let's see what surprises await me tomorrow! It sure never gets boring in bella Italia ;-)
2009/11/02
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment