2010/03/14

The funniest thing.

Bari, Saturday, March 13th:
I went to the university main building because I needed to get some paperwork done. Here they have forms that you have to turn in before an exam, during an exam, and after an exam... and I was in need of a form (modello 100) that has to be turned in during and after the exam... oh well, forget about it.
I entered the building and, after two foot steps, was stopped by a scary looking security guard. "Stop!". Startled and not understanding, I looked at him... how had he discovered the bomb I was carrying with me in order to blow up the university?? No, he couldn't have, so I pretended to be a harmless student.
"I can't enter?". "What do you want?". "Well... this is the university... I'm a student...". I didn't know how to explain myself, the situation could not have been any clearer.
"Well, you cannot enter, it is Saturday.". I looked around. The entrance door was widely open, there were people walking around. "But...." I made a gesture towards the other people. "It is Saturday. Students cannot enter the university today." "I just need to get a form." "Come back monday.".

Hehe... awesome... I found a country where students are not allowed to enter their university! Might stay here for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment