The trip to Ferrara was awesome! As expected it was quite amusing to travel with Lucrezia and her parents. Her dad is a real Napoletan and could be the main character of some comic or film.
Ferrara is a cute little city, although not as beautiful and lively as Bologna, its nearby neighbour. I stayed at the place of one the numerous people I've met here in Italy, an Italian photographer/tire store owner. I went to a photo shooting at the beach with him and about every evening we went out to Ferrara's main piazza to take a "Spritz", the region's tipical drink. Lu and me also met our friend Elena from Venice and we are going to visit her again soon (from June 5th to June 13th). It's been a great trip and it's too bad that I really have to study day and night now, despite the great weather here in Bari.
2010/05/24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment