Good story first: My neighbour (25-year-old Italian from the region, studies pharmacology) just rang my doorbell a few minutes ago (11 p.m.). "Amrei, I need to talk to you. One of my friends needs to graduate from college... can you help him?". What??? Short version: This friend, who studies mechanics, needs to pass only one more exam to graduate: an English language exam. However, for some reason he cannot/doesn't want to take the exam and asked me to go for him. How can I, the incredibly tall and blonde German girl, take an exam for a short, dark-haired Italian guy?? "No, don't worry, they don't controll IDs.". Ahahahahaha. No comment.
Update: I'm doing well. After my crusade of the Italian north and Germany, with some interventions by Eyjafjallajökull, I came back to Bari. I have two new flatmates, both Romanian guys, who are incredibly nice and interesting people. We have been partying a lot together, especially these last two weeks when we were also hosting a French guy. Already can't wait to visit them in Bacau, Romania, and Toulouse, France, once we go back home.
I've been studying some (neurology) and am looking forward to take some more exams this summer (not).
I went to two games of Bari's soccer team and am a big fan now... :-)))))))) Going to the stadium is just such a great experience.
With one of my flatmates, Mihai, I've been going to the gym... need to get fit for the soccer world championship to beat up some Italians, ahahaha, now that I'm such a big soccer fan.
Tomorrow I am re-parting: off to Ferrara with my best barese friend, Lucrezia, and her parents. 800 km by car, and the same back on thursday. Should be interesting.
2010/05/17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment